Basics and Contact
- Machine learning (theory & applications), applied mathematics, functional analysis
- Admission to Berlin Mathematical School.
- Award “Best Presentation”. Dies Mathematicus, Technische Universität Berlin
- Scholarship “Jahresstipendium für deutsche Studierende”, German Academic Exchange Service
- Award “DMV-Abiturpreis 2010”, Deutsche Mathematiker-Vereinigung.
- Teaching experience: Corporations/affiliations (e.g. previous projects, partnerships with industry)
What (e.g. experiences) shaped you as a researcher?
For me the process of being shaped as a researcher just started. I gained my first research impressions as a student researcher in the applied functional analysis group at the TUB. There I got the chance to work on my own project and try different ideas. Today I enjoy regular discussions with collegues and the confrontation with different opinions about the nature of research.
What motivated you to do research in this field or specific project?
Data science is a very exciting and active field of research that has an increasing impact on our daily lives.
What do you think is important in your field or research in general?
Ask me again in 3 years:)
What helps you in your research?
What shapes you besides research? Do you have hobbies or volunteer work, which you want to share?
Discussions with collegues and doing stuff that I enjou in my spare time.